Tuesday, January 21, 2020 / by Brenda Bianchi
- Setting the right rental rates.
- Collecting and depositing monthly rent payments on time.
- Marketing and advertising your property.
- Finding the right tenants.
- Managing tenants.
- Managing vendor relationships.
- Ensuring that you're in compliance with housing regulations and property laws.
- Enabling you to invest in geographically distant properties.
- Maximizing the profitability of your time.
- Maximizing the profitability of your money.
With Bianchi Realty & Property Management, you'll have the peace of mind knowing that you'll have your property is being professional managed to help realize the maximum potential of your investment. CLICK HERE