Thursday, January 30, 2020 / by Brenda Bianchi
First, you’ll be able to narrow your home search criteria to find only those homes that fit your unique needs.
Second, sellers will see you as a more attractive and motivated buyer, giving you bargaining power when you place an offer on their home.
- Get your credit score in shape. The higher your credit score, the more bargaining power you’ll have.
- Know the mortgage lending landscape.
- Get preapproved for your mortgage. Boost your chances of having your offer accepted by getting preapproved.
- Compare rates from several mortgage lenders.
- Ask the right questions and read the fine print. Find out about requirements and fees, including costs beyond principal and interest payments.
I can put you in touch with the lender who I trust with my clients. Please contact:
Let's get started! CLICK HERE To Submit Secure Application:
Then, when you’re pre-approved, we’ll discuss your dream home!! :)
For list of properties- CLICK HERE